Check out what Richard had to say about changing his look, how it has changed his life and find out what he's up to now.
1. How did your experience being MADE change you as a person?
I feel great about me and I'm a little bit lighter.
2. How have your friends reacted to you being MADE?
My friends are real cool about it.
3. If you could change one thing you said or did during MADE, what would it be?
I would have never gone out with Krissy.
4. What are you up to now?
Still working out with my trainer, Jason. Thanks so much Jason.
5. What was the hardest part about being MADE? Did you ever want to give up?
The hardest thing about being MADE was motivating myself but now that I have I won’t ever give up.
6. Will you miss your coach?
Yes, Sam was a great coach, and she was very supportive.
7. Tell us one thing you learned about yourself while being MADE.
I learned that anything is possible.
8. How did it feel to have cameras following you around at all times?
At first it is weird but you get used to it.
9. What advice can you give to kids who have a dream but don’t know how to reach it?
Anything is possible.
10. What one word would you use to describe your experiences on MADE?